This beautiful, keepsake folder is comprised of suggestions, personal photographs and stitch illustrations, and contains:
- Printed 14 Count Tapestry Canvas – 29.7cms x 21cms [A4]
- Tapestry Needle
Please show us your results @claireabaker_community on Instagram - our diy stitch community!
50% of profits from this kit will be donated to the self-settlers of Chernobyl.
Valentina's Red Flask - Printed Tapestry Canvas
Your printed flask canvas has:
- the opportunity to use your own stash of old or part-used wools like the Babushkas, giving a unique result and less waste
- no graphs or counting, just colour it with stitches
- borders to make stretching & mounting clear and easy
- exciting possibilities for creative stitchers of any level
Also available as a cushion front kit containing Appleton’s wools.
‘This stitched tapestry design was imagined whilst researching the everyday lives of the Babushkas which indicate a strong regional identity. I am fascinated by the objects in their homes and the stories they tell. They own few artefacts, only things necessary or useful.’ Claire